Stunning Luxury Custom Home in Viridian
1248 Blue Lake Blvd Arlington, TX, 76005 United States Get directions$599,900 $197/Sq. ft.
- StyleSingle Story
- Age4 Years
- District HEB ISD
- Listed 8 Days Ago
Welcome to 1248 Blue Lake Blvd! This fully furnished, stunning custom home is only a few years old & loaded with gorgeous extras throughout. As you walk up to this home you will see the close attention to detail on the exterior elevation with the lush green landscaping. Walking in to the foyer you can see the beautiful built-in credenza in the office, the hardwood floors, the hand-selected, upgraded light fixtures throughout & the plantation shutters that compliment the upscale feel of this home. Walking into the main living area you get a feel of the openness of one level floor plan where the living, dinning & kitchen intersect. The large kitchen island is ideal for gatherings with family & friends. With a double oven & gas cook top, there is no end to the wonderful treats you can create for your guests. Stepping out onto the outdoor patio you will find a beautiful fireplace where you can sit back & enjoy watching your mounted tv. Call today for your private showing of this furnished
- Hardwood floors, plantation shutters, built-in credenza, 42" fireplace, upgraded tile, high-end light fixtures, wood beams, wainscoting, butlers pantry, walk-in pantry, large island, microwave, dishwasher, disposal, walk-in master closet, double oven, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, planning area, large island, gas cook-top, large farm sink, under cabinet lighting, mud room, tray ceiling, double vanity in master bath, walk-in shower, garden tub & tons of storage throughout.
- Lush landscaping, brick & stone flower beds, custom elevation, outdoor fireplace, covered patio, open patio, great entertaining space.
- Welcome to Viridian! Home to a wide variety of amenities. Enjoy the lake, walking trails, or take out a boat for sailing, take your four-legged friend to the dog park or enjoy a game of sand volleyball on the beach. There are also pocket parks throughout the neighborhood, Olympic sized pools, lap pools, clubhouse, & much more!
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $11,658
- Tax Year: 2017
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|7||Viridian Elementary School||PK-6||0.5 mi|
|5||Ellis El||PK-6||1.3 mi|
|3||Sherrod Elementary School||PK-6||1.7 mi|
|4||Nichols J High School||7-8||1.7 mi|
|5||Treetops School International||PK-12||1.8 mi|
|6||Oakwood Terrace Elementary School||PK-6||2.2 mi|
|9||Harmony Science Academy - Euless||K-12||2.3 mi|
|8||Harmony School Of Innovation- Euless||K-12||2.3 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.